ANKI is a free digital resource that helps you remember things a bit easier. It is a flash card program that helps you increase the amount you learn, while reducing the amount of time you spend studying.
- Supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup
- ANKI brings value in many different ways such as:
- helping you practice your guitar chords
- helping you learn a new language
- helping you to memorize people’s names and faces
- helping students study
- Will handle decks of over 100,000 cards
- Provides a manual to help you in your studies
- Provides a support page if you need any help with the program
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.