ARDOUR is a free digital resource that helps you record, edit, mix and master audio and MIDI projects.
- Supports varied audio interfaces such as PCI, USB, and Firewire
- No limits on number of tracks, buses, plugins, inserts, or sends
- Any combination of master recording and individual tracks can be armed simultaneously with a tape-style transport
- Non-destructive, non-linear editing with unlimited undo/redo changes
- Optional monitor section, complete with dim, cut, mute controls per channel and globally
- There are several built-in plugins to help you with your daily tasks
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted newsletter to get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.