ASANA is a free digital resource that helps you manage your team’s work, projects, and tasks.
- Helps your teams stay organized and connected by bringing your work into one shared space
- Provides different styles for you to view your project:
- List view: makes it easy to see what’s a priority, and what’s due
- Timeline: makes it easy to see how work maps out over time
- Boards: makes it easy for your team to focus on the topic at hand
- provides hundreds of integrations with other software like Zoom, Slack, and Dropbox
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted newsletter to get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.