Content Ideas for you to share on social media
In need of some social media inspiration?
Dreams To Journeys may earn an affiliate commission when you purchase through links on the site. Keep informed.
Are you in need of some social media inspiration? Not sure what to share with your followers? Here is a list of content ideas for you to share on social media.
Content Ideas for you to share on social media
- Share info about yourself and your humble beginnings
- Share the benefits of your digital products
- Share your favorite memes
- Share a list on how to start
- Share your favorite tools
- Share the benefits of your service
- Share your biggest mistakes
- Share your best wins
- Share a common occurrence in your industry
- Share the best advice you’ve ever gotten
- Share the worst ever you’ve ever gotten
- Share your favorite inspirational words
- Share your childhood hero
- Share your motivational hero
- Share a tool that changed your life
- Share a testimonial from people you’ve helped
- Share a testimonial from your client
- Share inspirational quotes from books you’ve read
- Share a lucky moment you had
- Share a summary of your monthly accomplishments
- Share common myths in your industry
- Share a breakdown of your daily tasks
- Share frequently asked questions you get
- Share insights you’ve discussed with peers in your market
- Share essential tips and tricks in your niche
- Share the profiles of creators you follow
- Share your most successful product
- Share vital news everyone should know
- Share a trend you think is on the rise
- Share a trend you think is dying off
- Share your business statistics
- Share heartfelt moments you had with your family
- Share funny moments you had with your friends
- Share educational videos your followers need to learn
- Share infographics with quick and concise info
- Share deals on software that’s helped you out
- Share your opinion about trending topics
- Share provoking questions to increase engagement
- Share a creative giveaway in a contest
- Share a step-by-step tutorial
- Share “behind the scenes” content
- Share your current book reading list
- Share your current music playlist
- Share a dream you wish came true
- Share your wisdom about the state of the world
- Share a question that’s gotten you confused a few times
- Share constructive criticism you’ve gotten from a friend or rival
- Share a YouTube video you constantly go back to
- Share a GIF that makes you chuckle
- Share an answer to a commonly asked question
- Share links to your most-used tools
- Share job posts or opportunities that are opening up in your industry
- Share an important day in history that relates back to your niche
- Share a live moment with a fellow creator
- Share a video review of a product you absolutely love
- Share a product you just posted on Product Hunt
- Share your newest blog post
- Share a course you just took
- Share your top-performing posts
- Share a free guide with info you think your fans should know
- Share a template you think could help people in your niche get started faster
- Share tiny cute or funny moments you had while just living life
- Share a trick you think would help reduce stress during a common task
Where should you share these content ideas?
You should share your content ideas on Facebook if you’re trying to raise your awareness in a Facebook Group. Facebook Groups are one of thbest e places to grow a thriving community especially if your audience is of a mature age.
Genres that work well: news, entertainment, family, comedy
You should share your content ideas on Twitter if you focus more on written content. Twitter is very good for content like blogs.
Genres that work well: news, politics, culture, comedy.
As of 2022, TikTok is on the rise so it is very beneficial for all types of genres. You should share your content ideas on TikTok if you’re trying to get your follower count up quickly. TikTok now has users of all ages, but it is still primarily where the youth are.
Genres that work well: trends, comedy, tips, culture, music.
You should share your content ideas on Instagram if you have a visual brand. Make engaging video/reel content. If you make text images, make sure they have good contrast that helps them stand out.
Genres that work well: design, photography, entertainment, comedy.
You should share your content ideas on LinkedIn if you’re trying to grow a professional network. LinkedIn is growing more diverse in the type of content it has, but it still primarily has a professional setting.
Genres that work well: news, business, tips.
You should share your content ideas on Pinterest if you enjoy making visual content. Think of Pinterest more as a search engine for images. If your content is inspirational or has a certain aesthetic, it should work well on Pinterest.
Genres that work well: aesthetic, culture, food, fashion, home.
I apologize if there were any duplicate content ideas in my list. Hopefully, I provided enough content ideas for you to share on social media. I hope this list brings some value to your marketing process.
This post of content ideas is here to help you get started faster. So make sure that you’re not just using it to create even longer moments of procrastination.
Pick something, and go create.
Like Tips like these?
If you like tips like these, please feel free to subscribe to my newsletter.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted
A newsletter for aspiring and beginner creators who want to start easier. Get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.