About DAVINCI RESOLVE
DAVINCI RESOLVE is a free digital resource that helps you color correct, and edit your videos.
- Combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post production all in one software tool
- Easy for new users and powerful for professionals
- Comes with Fairlight audio processing which has the best sound in the industry
- Provides image processing for the latest wide gamut HDR, a powerful audio engine, immersive 3D audio workflows
- Divides your workspace into different pages so you get a dedicated workspace for every task
- Edit: features drag and drop editing, automatic trimming tools, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and a library full of hundreds of titles, transitions, and effects
- Cut: dual timelines, fast review, and smart editing tools
- Color: easy to adjust contrast, temperature, midtone detail, and saturation
- Fusion: get hundreds of 2D and 3D tools for visual effects and motion graphics
- Fairlight: work with up to 2,000 tracks at a time with realtime effects, EQ, and dynamics processing
- Media and Delivery: control over all encoding options and formats, as well as a render queue for exporting multiple jobs
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.