DRAWABOX is a free digital resource that provides a set of free exercise-based drawing lessons that focus on the fundamentals.
- Drawing lessons categorized into different parts;
- The basics: an overview of basic skills – both technical and conceptual
- Challenges and drills: a series of drills that fit into the lessons
- Constructional drawing: an exploration of how complex objects can be broken down into their fundamental components, then rebuilt from simple forms
- A community of people ranging from beginners to self-taught artists, developing their drawing skills
- Most lessons will have a Homework section where a specific number of pages of listed exercises are assigned
- Has a Discord and YouTube to provide more value and build the community
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.