FAKECLIENTS is a free digital resource that helps you practice your skills by using randomly generated client briefs.
- Practice logo design, web design, graphic design, UX design, UI design, illustration, and writing using randomly generated client briefs
- The web design brief generator creates prompts that you can work on as if they were real clients
- Use prompts to practice, fill up your portfolio or prepare for a job interview
- You can post your practice prompts to get feedback from the design community
- Upgrade to the pro version to get more practice briefs
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.