This Contribution Policy (“Policy/Agreement”) sets forth the general guidelines, requirements, terms, conditions, rights, and obligations when you (“Contributor”, “you” or “your”) wish to submit a contribution, audio, visual, or textual material (“Contribution”) for the Dreams To Journeys website (“website”). This Agreement is legally binding between you and Dreams To Journeys (“Dreams To Journeys”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms “Contributor”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the guidelines, terms, conditions, rights, or obligations, you must not accept this Agreement and may not submit any Contributions.
As a Contributor you accept and acknowledge the following:
- You accept that any violation of the policy may cause the removal or rejection of your content.
- You hereby warrant that you are the Creator of any content you submit.
- You accept that Dreams To Journeys may edit or restructure your content.
- You accept that Contributions may only be published after passing a review and meeting the Policy.
- You accept that if your Contributions are deemed nefarious, you shall be banned from contributing in the future.
- You acknowledge you shall not be entitled to any financial compensation for any Contribution.
- You acknowledge Dreams To Journeys reserves the right to change this Policy as we see fit at any time.
Nothing contained in this Contribution Policy shall be interpreted as creating or establishing any partnership or joint venture. You acknowledge that you act as an independent Contributor. You are not considered an employee and are not entitled to participate in any employee plans, arrangements, or distributions by Dreams To Journeys. You must not act as an agent of Dreams To Journeys and must not provide any services under the name of Dreams To Journeys.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Dreams To Journeys, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of the content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if the liable party has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. You assume all legal liability for the accuracy, scope, quality, and any possible outcomes as a result of or relating to your Contribution.
Ownership of intellectual property
Upon submitting a Contribution, you transfer all of its ownership rights to Dreams To Journeys and give Dreams To Journeys a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, and fully sub-licensable right and license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, use, perform, make derivative works of or otherwise use the Contribution and likeness in any form, media or technology, now known or later developed for any purpose including commercial purposes.*
*Does not apply to your digital products.
Dreams To Journeys aims to share content that is educational, engaging, and helpful. Contributions must actually bring value and should not only be for promotional purposes. Creators are able to trust us because they know we won’t recommend anything to them unless it is in their best interest. Being overly self-promotional destroys that trust, even if your advice is helpful.
Use this platform to showcase your expertise to potential new followers. When your content is valuable, people will do their own research on you.
SUGGEST A RESOURCE guidelines
- Suggested resources must be helpful for Creators.
- Suggested free resources must have free tiers that are beneficial enough to create good content.
SELL A PRODUCT guidelines
- Products must bring value to Creators.
- Products must not upsell to Creators in any nefarious or unethical manner.
SUBMIT A TIP guidelines
- Submissions must be a minimum of 800 words and a maximum of 3000 words in length.
- Content should be original as duplicate content will not be accepted.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone with easy-to-comprehend sentences.
- All Contributions must be in English and use proper grammar.
- Make sure you fact-check any objective claims and accurately cite your sources.
- Make sure you conduct proper keyword research.
- Use your own personal experiences so you can speak authoritatively about what you know.
- Dreams To Journeys reserves the right to add its own links to submissions.
REPORT A RESOURCE guidelines
- Reports must be clear and detailed.
- Reports must be based on objective issues and not contain any personal bias towards a Creator or their resource.
Common Reasons for Rejection
- Your Contribution contains vulgar or offensive language.
- Your Contribution contains a nefarious, unethical, or unhelpful backlink.
- Your Contribution has been posted somewhere else.
- Your Contribution is too commercial.
- Your Contribution is not helpful or engaging.
- Your Contribution is not unique or is plagiarized.
- Your Contribution is too verbose and/or complicated to comprehend.