LMMS is a free digital resource that helps you make music. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS, you can sequence, compose, mix and automate songs in one simple interface.
- Create music by composing melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds, and arranging samples
- Comes with an assortment of instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples
- With a user-friendly and modern interface, you can play back instruments, samples, and plugins with your typing or MIDI keyboard
- Provides a forum for news and tutorials
- Fine tune patterns, notes, chords and melodies using Piano Roll Editor
- Built-in compressor, limiter, delay, reverb, distortion and bass enhancer
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted newsletter to get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.