Open-source compositing software for VFX and motion graphics.
Dreams To Journeys may earn an affiliate commission when you purchase through links on the site. Keep informed.
NATRON is a free digital resource that helps you improve your video projects with VFX and motion graphics.
- Has the same interface across all platforms such as macOS, Linux and Windows
- Multi-layered rotoscoping with stroke capability
- Powerful 2D and Planar tracker for tracking jobs
- Offers various keying tools for your production needs
- GPU and Network rendering capability for faster production
- Over 250 and ever increasing community plugins
A video tour of this resource’s features and how useful they can be for you on your journey.
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
Explore This Resource
Visit the official website and discover if this free digital resource can bring you value.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted
A newsletter for aspiring and beginner creators who want to start easier. Get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.