RAWTHERAPEE is a free digital resource that helps you process your RAW photos.
- Has a welcoming and helpful community and organized documentation
- It is designed for developing raw files from a wide range of digital cameras, and is aimed at users ranging from new enthusiasts, to digital photography professionals
- Advanced color and detail editing bring you the best tools to develop images of the highest quality
- Cross-platform and Internation:
- Available for Linux, macOS, or Microsoft Windows and in over 15 languages
- Automatic ghost masking when working with multiple-frame raw files
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted newsletter to get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.