About Rich Dad Poor Dad
Rich Dad Poor Dad is a book by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
- Highlights the misconception that you need a high income to be wealthy
- Challenges the concept that your home is an asset
- Explains why parents cannot rely on the school system to teach their children about money
- Explores the definition of an asset and a liability
- Teaches you how to educate your children about money so they can be financially successful in the future
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted newsletter to get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.