SCRIBUS is a free digital resource that helps you design your page layouts.
- A page layout publishing program available for many systems suchs as Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, OS/2 Warp 4, FreeBSD, and more
- User-friendly interface with professional publishing features:
- CMYK colors, spot colors, ICC color management and versatile PDF creation
- Powerful vector drawing tools
- Emulation of color blindness
- Translated into more than 25 languages
- Browse the forum to get help from the community
- Browse their wiki to get additional info or assistance with any features
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.