STENCYL is a free digital resource that helps you create games without any coding knowledge.
- Bring your ideas to life with an intuitive scene designer, where you can drop in different graphics and build your world
- Browse games that have been successful on the iOS and Google app stores
- Browse the Stencylpedia: a page filled with courses, guides, and videos to help you learn hw to use STENCYL
- browse the community page to get help from fellow game creators
- Allows you to publish your game to the web for free, but publishing to desktop or the app stores requires an upgraded subscription
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.