About THE ODIN PROJECT
THE ODIN PROJECT is a free digital resource that helps you learn everything you need to know to become a web developer.
- Provides a full stack curriculum that is free and supported by a passionate open source community
- How THE ODIN PROJECT works:
- Learn: take advantage of curated online tutorials, blogs, and courses
- Build: you will be able to build dozens of portfolio-worthy projects along the way, from simple scripts to fully functional programs and websites
- Connect: get help from a friendly community of beginner and experienced developers
- Designed for those who want a quality education but are unable to do so on their own
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.