About The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck is a book by Mark Manson. In it Mark discusses way to increase your positive thinking so you can experience a better life.
- #1 New York Times Bestseller with over 2 million copies sold
- Positive thinking has been touted for decades as the key to a fulfilling, happy life. Manson doesn’t sugarcoat the fact that life isn’t always so great
- Unlike so many today, he tells it like it is, providing a dose of raw, refreshing, honest truth
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck is an antidote to the coddling, let’s-all-feel-good mentality that has infected American society
- Manson challenges the idea of spoiling a generation of youth with and awarding them gold medals just for showing up
- Based on academic research, Manson argues that improving our lives depends not on turning lemons into lemonade, but on learning to stomach lemons. He believes that humans are flawed and limited – “not everyone is extraordinary, there are winners and losers in society, and some of it is not fair or your fault”
- Manson advises us to learn about and accept our limitations
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted newsletter to get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.