A powerful online SVG editor.
Dreams To Journeys may earn an affiliate commission when you purchase through links on the site. Keep informed.
VECTA is a free digital resource that helps you create, edit, and share SVG graphics.
- Lets you create diagrams more accurately with multiple units: pixels, millimeters, centimeters, and inches
- Allows you to import Autocad drawings and Visio stencils
- Export your graphics to PNG, JPG, SVG, or PDF
- Access over 800 fonts with Google Fonts integration
- Browse the Ideas page to get inspiration on what you can create with VECTA
A video tour of this resource’s features and how useful they can be for you on your journey.
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
Explore This Resource
Visit the official website and discover if this free digital resource can bring you value.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted
A newsletter for aspiring and beginner creators who want to start easier. Get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.