VEED is a free digital resource that helps you edit your videos online. it allows you to create videos with a single click.
Excluded Resource Reasoning
- VEED is a video editor designed to make producing short-form video content simple. It is powerful but was excluded from the index as their free version watermarks your work and has constraints on video time and file size.
- VEED‘s free plan is targeted towards those who need a quick project that is under 10 minutes and less than 250MB
- The free plan only allows the user to export at 720p which in todays video standards is below High Definition
- Allows you to transcribe audio, add annotations, and add subtitles
- Very easy to use so you can get started quickly without any training
- Provides filters and effects to make your videos stand out
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.