About VISUAL STUDIO CODE
VISUAL STUDIO CODE is a free digital resource that is one of the most popular lightweight but powerful source code editors. It helps you optimize and debug modern web applications.
- Provides smart completions based on variable types, function definitions, and imported modules
- Debug code right from the editor:
- Attach to your running apps and debug with break points, call stacks, and an interactive console
- Review diffs, stage files, and make commits right from the editor
- Install extensions to get more features such as adding new languages, themes, and debuggers
- Browse the documentation to get started with more info or assistance
No. This resource does not require you to give attribution/credit.
Because mistakes can happen, and policies can change, I recommend you stay up to date with the resources you use, and if their usage rules are available, keep a copy of them for your own records. Keep informed.
If free resources ever become too limiting, you can explore new strategies, discover professional resources, or browse popular gear that help take your creative journey to the next level.
Subscribe to The Multifaceted newsletter to get creator economy insights, deals on digital products, and updates about free digital resources.
Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.